- Brand: NS Biotec
- Product Code: Histo Bath
- Availability: In Stock
- Thermostatic bath used to collect and dry histological
- Histobath maintains the water temperature at the desired temperature
so that the sections can be handled properly.
- Water temperature sensor designed to be on the water surface
providing accurate measurement of desired setting temperature to be safe for
your temperature sensitive tissues.
- working temperature adjustment: from +5◦C
above ambient temperature up-to +70 ◦C thermostatically controlled through
PID controller with safety features visual & acoustic alarm system for
malfunction or over temperature.
- Working temperature adjustment (slide- dryer- plate): from
above ambient temperature up-to +100◦C through mechanical thermostat.
- painted steel chassis.
- Black painted base with removable Pyrex basin (capacity 2
liters) for a simple operation of water filling and emptying.
- LED daylight illuminates the basin in order to facilitate
the premium sections collecting.
- Probe provided axial arm and safety device that cut off
the power supply and the basin heating when the basin is removed.
- Slide-dryer plate that can
house up to 24 slides, situated on the back side.
|Slide dryer plate|
|Slide dryer plate||280 x 110 mm|
|Range RT +5 (Slide dryer palte)||Up to 100|
|Range RT +5||Up to 70|
|Safety over temperature protection|
|Analog thermal cut out||Yes|
|Digital acoustic / visual alarm||Acoustic / visual|
|Nominal power||400 W|
|Nominal voltage range||230 V|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Interior dimensions||200 x 200 x 55 mm|
|Exterior dimensions||455 x 288 x 200 mm|
Tags: Tissue flotation bath, Kenya, Burkina, Sudan, Yemen, Togo, Iraq, Bahrain, Pakistan, Srilanka, Burundi, Rowanda, Cameroon, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, South Sudan, Uganda, UAE, Algeria, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Madgascar, Malawi, Tunisia, Benin, Botswana, Chad, Congo, Cote de Voir, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Niger, Senegal, Tanzania, Zimbabwai, Somalia, Guiena, Mauritania, Libya, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordan, KSA, Oman, Philippines, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Palestine, Syria, Romania, Spain