Tags: Histo Bath .
- Thermostatic bath used to collect and dry histological
- Histobath maintains the water temperature at the desired temperature
so that the sections can be handled properly.
- Water temperature sensor designed to be on the water surface
providing accurate measurement of desired setting temperature to be safe for
your temperature sensitive tissues.
- working temperature adjustment: from +5◦C
above ambient temperature up-to +70 ◦C thermostatically controlled through
PID controller with safety features visual & acoustic alarm system for
malfunction or over temperature.
- Working temperature adjustment (slide- dryer- plate): from
above ambient temperature up-to +100◦C through mechanical thermostat.
- painted steel chassis.
- Black painted base with removable Pyrex basin (capacity 2
liters) for a simple operation of water filling and emptying.
- LED daylight illuminates the basin in order to facilitate
the premium sections collecting.
- Probe provided axial arm and safety device that cut off
the power supply and the basin heating when the basin is removed.
- Slide-dryer plate that can
house up to 24 slides, situated on the back side.
|Range RT +5 (Slide dryer palte)||Up to 100|
|Range RT +5||Up to 70|
|Safety over temperature protection|
|Analog thermal cut out||Yes|
|Digital acoustic / visual alarm||Acoustic / visual|
|Nominal power||400 W|
|Nominal voltage range||230 V|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Slide dryer plate dimensions||280 x 110 mm|
|Interior dimensions||200 x 200 x 55 mm|
|Exterior dimensions||455 x 288 x 200 mm|
ISO 13485 and CE