Tags: WaterBath .
- These water baths are ideal for general-purpose applications. Bath fluids can be controlled at temperatures as high as 100◦C (60◦C without cover) with 0.1◦C precision and uniformity.
- Large bath opening lets you
immerse samples conveniently.
- Inside stainless steel tank in
all models. The stainless steel tank is rounded corners it is so easy to clean.
Hinged lid available on request allows condensation to flow back into the bath,
eliminating puddles on your bench top. Lid is designed to accommodate a variety
of different sized vessels.
- It is easy to use the 20-liter
models as shaking bath using the optional shaker plateform sold separately.
- full protection by follow up
alarms Acoustic & Visual switching the heating off at any deviation of 1.0◦C
above set point.
|Range RT +5||Up to 100|
|Electrical||SS # 304|
|Bath||SS # 304|
|Nominal voltage range||85 - 242 V|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Interior dimensions||(Bath) 300 x 240 x 120 mm|
|Exterior dimensions||430 x 290 x 120 mm|
ISO 13485 and CE