Laboratory Incubators are available in Different sizes starting from 20 to 256 liter as Standard Designs or any custom made designs up to 1500 Liter. Diversity of Laboratory incubators because of the Variety of Applications in different industries and protocols, NS Biotec laboratory Incubators can accommodate a wide range of applications.
Applications include: Biochemical Studies, Hematological Studies, General Purpose Incubators, Bacterial Culturing and Research, Microbiological Determinations, Pharmaceutical Stability Assays, Food Processing Quality Control and any Lab Application that requires the existence of Incubators.
- All made from stainless steel ASTM 304, interior housing shelves and external body; it is particularly corrosion-resistant, hygienic and robust.
- Temperature range from ambient temp up to 70 C◦ ideal for the in-vitro incubation of cell cultures, tissue cultures, and bacteria cultures at 37 C◦
- Fuzzy supported PID microprocessor controller with integrated Auto diagnostic system with fault indication solid state switching unit.
- Digital timer adjustable from 1 min to 99.59 hours.
- Digital display (LED) of all set parameters such as temperature, time and set up value
- Full protection by follow up alarms Acoustic & Visual switching the heating off any deviation of 1.0 C◦ above set point.
|Temperature control||BDS 20 DDT|
|Temperature variation ( time||+ /- ° C||0.1|
|Temperature Deviation||+ / –||1.0|
|Readability / Stability||°C||0.1|
|Temperature Range RT + 5||°C||up to 70|
|Display Touch Button||LED|
|Over temperature indicator||Visual / Acoustic|
|Actual temperature displayed||°C||Yes|
|Digital timer||Min / Hr||1- 99.59|
|Door Gasket . Silicone Rubber||Yes|
|Shelves||St. / Max.||2/3|
|Shelf Dimensions W . D||mm||355 * 230|
|Nominal Voltage Range||V||85 -242|
|Frequency||Hz||50 / 60|
|Exterior dimensions W. D. H||mm||480 x 350 x 385|
|Interior dimensions W, D. H||mm||375 x 260 x 206|
|Volume Working Chamber||Litre||20|
There are no reviews yet.